Riggio Continental Grocery Store. This was one of the first continental grocers in Melbourne selling everything from coffee beans, tea, fresh bread, biscuits, pasta, cheese, olive oil, olives, to razor blades, shoe laces, candles and brooms. Frank and Angelina Riggio were the proprietors of the store from 1937 to 1964. It was originally called ‘F.Riggio’ then ‘A.Riggio’ then ‘A.Riggio & Sons’ after son Ross Riggio joined the business. The store was located at 57 Peel Street, opposite the Queen Victoria Market.